Defining User Experiences beyond Devices With Windows 10, came in a new generation of end-user computing that saw no bounds to a device or a platform. Whether you are using a 5-inch Smartphone or a 50-inch display in a conference room, with Windows 10 apps, you will never have complaints about picture quality, resolution or the experience to engage with.
Windows 10 App Development – What does it mean for your Business?
1. Developing universal apps with Windows 10 =Developing Apps for Mobile, Desktop, Surface Hub and Xbox at one go.
2. Adapt an all-in-one app solution at cost of single app. Enhance scope of your business at lower costs.
3. No headaches of creating and managing multiple business apps for different devices.
3. Bring your cross-platform solution to market within least possible time and efforts.
4. Design attractive apps in Visual Studio for improved user experience and better audience engagement.
5. Redefine your in-house processes with a device-friendly business application that enables your staff to work and coordinate anytime, anywhere through any device.
What makes Total Toolbar’s services special?
The concept of Windows 10 mobile apps development at Total Toolbar is all about creating those catchy apps which can draw the attention of the users. Here, the apps are built by pouring in a little innovation and a little customization with a touch of modernization.
Our developers are proficient at developing mobile apps and have already tried their hands on business applications based on Windows 10 platform. It’s their experience and extensive knowledge in Windows 10 development that helps them come up with better and much better apps every time.
We are best at
- Developing innovative strategies for business apps
- Designing visually stunning applications with engaging and easy to use UIs
- Developing competitive and highly secure m-commerce apps for businesses
- Creating user friendly app experiences for high engagement
This is how we develop Universal Windows Apps!
- Business Requirement Analysis – Discuss with client and understand their requirements for app
- Internal Discussion & Planning – Discuss with team and plan out a strategy for development
- Developing Prototype – Develop a prototype of how exactly the app would be like and get approval from client
- Design & Development – Get started with actual designing and development process
- Quality Testing – Test the developed application and resolve all the bugs or errors in it
- Deployment–App is ready for release and can be deployed in app store
- Customized Business Apps Development
- Windows Store Apps Development
- Mobile Commerce Apps Development
- Windows 10 Plugins Development
- Gaming Applications Development
- Social Networking Apps Development
- Business Intelligence Apps
- Application Porting & Migration from other platforms
We don’t boast about ourselves! We believe in work and to work smart for delivering quality results within the time.
So, have you made up your mind to approach us with your business requirements? Then, just give us a call or shoot up a mail to get in touch us.